Benefits of attending
Learn how to use the system efficiently to prepare P11D’s, P11D(b) & P46’s.
Who should attend?
Those who are likely to be, or are already, responsible for completing forms P11D will find this course beneficial.
- Overview of the PKF P11D Software Package and general facilities
- System Operation (Company, Employee & Benefit data)
- Maintaining Benefits (editing, updating & deleting)
- Multiple Allocation and Completion of Benefits
- Importing - Companies / Departments / Employees and / or Benefits from Spreadsheet
- Vehicles – Add, update and allocate cars to the Vehicle Register
- Expense claims and dispensations (Maintaining standard benefit items)
- Completion of form P11D, P11D(b) & P46's within the system
- Online e-filing
- User Maintenance
Cost: £165(pp) + VAT Duration: 3 hours
There are no further courses planned for 2013 if you would like to discuss any training requirements please call the P11d helpline on 0808 100 7113.
Click here to enter your details and the course you would like to attend, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferences. If you have any queries please call us on Freephone 0808 100 7113.
Private P11D Courses / Workshops
We run a variety of different private courses and workshops. Please contact us to discuss your requirements, dates and prices. We will be able to tailor the course to only include the areas relevant to your organisation.
Click here to enter your details and requirements, email email@example.com, or call us on Freephone 0808 100 7113.